Business Services Overview
At Snell Legal, all we do is business law, with an emphasis on litigation, and we do a lot of it. Whatever your business law needs, odds are that Snell Legal can help you.
Below, is a list of non-litigation business services (sometimes referred to as corporate law) provided by Snell Legal, with links for additional information. If you do not see the specific type of service that you need, you should nonetheless contact Snell Legal to determine whether or not we can be of assistance because the services listed are merely representative, not exhaustive.
- Employment/HR: Employer representation is what Snell Legal does most other than litigation. The employment law attorneys of Snell Legal have extensive experience in a full range of employment law related matters and have represented many of the largest and most prominent employers in the area. Whatever need you may have for a Daytona Beach employer representation law firm, Snell Legal almost surely can assist.
- Business Ownership/Management Disputes: Disputes over the ownership or management of a business can become as heated and emotional as a divorce, particularly in family owned businesses. We can help craft creative solutions to diffuse these volatile situations, and return calm and reason when it may have been temporarily absent.
- Mediation/Arbitration: About the only thing to do with a dispute is to end it — and fast! Pre-suit, post-suit, as advocate or mediator, our Daytona Beach business attorneys can help you end disputes quickly and economically.
- Patents/Trademarks/Copyrights: Our Daytona Beach intellectual property attorneys will file, maintain and defend patents, trademarks and intellectual property and will assist with licenses, contracts and all things intellectual property related.
- Health Law/Physician Representation: Snell Legal has extensive experience representing physicians, physician groups and health care institutions.
- Contracts: Many "amateur lawyers" draft, negotiate and review their own contracts, and later regret it. Contact our business law attorneys and leave it to the pros. You won't regret it.
- Administrative Law/DBPR: We can help you obtain the licenses you need to operate your business, comply with regulations or represent you in investigations and hearings before the Department of Business and Professional Responsibility (DBPR) and other administrative bodies.
- Business Start-Up: Starting a business or corporation is much less daunting when you have a Daytona Beach business lawyer from Snell Legal at your side. We know what you need to do for business formation, licensing, contracts, real estate, employment law and everything else associated with new business start-up.
- Purchases, Sales and Mergers: We will ably guide you through every step of these three major business transactions. You're making a big investment in your business - don't jeopardize that investment by trying to do it on your own or with an under qualified consultant.
- Corporate Law: From formation to dissolution, our dedicated representation is designed to further your business objectives and protect your bottom line.
- Condominium/Homeowner Association Law: Our Daytona Beach attorneys assist community associations, including condominium, homeowner and other associations with all their legal needs, from governance documents to assessments and collections and everything in between.
- Construction: Construction/development projects are rife with potential legal quagmires. Whether owner, contractor, subcontractor, architect or anyone else involved, legal problems can be avoided or quickly put to rest - with the right attorneys. We can provide the needed assistance from start to finish for all involved in construction/development projects.
- Non-Profit Representation: Snell Legal knows non-profits from every direction, from creating, contributing, leading and dissolving. If you are a non-profit with a need for legal services Snell Legal understands, and knows what to do.
- Environmental/Agricultural Law: Environmental and agricultural matters are ever more prominent and demand a high level of expertise. Snell Legal has the expertise to assist businesses with navigating these unique matters.
- Attorney/Law Practice Representation: We will help you manage the business aspects of your practice so that you can devote your time and energy to representing your clients.
- Commercial Collections: We provide collection services on an hourly basis to help businesses recover significant debts. A Volusia County attorney at our firm will also consider handling significant collection matters on a contingency basis.
- Entertainment Law: Actors, musicians, artists and athletes rely on us to protect their interests in contract review and negotiations, in litigation and in all types of business ventures.
- Web-Based Business Representation: Whether you want to start an eBay store, an online extension of your bricks-and-mortar business or launch a stand-alone online venture, we can help position you for success in e-commerce.
Our law firm has earned the respect of clients, attorneys and others throughout Florida and beyond for the way in which we represent clients. To learn how we can assist your business, please contact us to arrange a consultation.